If you get sick while traveling:
- Seek medical attention and call the 24/7 Assistance line on the back of the card. (If you need help finding a clinic or hospital the assistance provider will point you to the nearest facility)
- When you call, be prepared with as much of the following information as possible: Your name, your Plan Name, description of the situation, and a phone number to reach you.
- If medical transport or evacuation is required, it MUST be coordinated by the 24/7 emergency provider to be covered.
- Make sure to save all of the invoices, receipts, and documentation from the medical care you receive.
- When you get home, report your claim here. Our staff will follow up with you within 24 business hours with instructions to file the claim.